Toblerone's blog

Monday, February 05, 2007

Jewels of 2007

Well it's been a while since I've posted anything here, so I thought I'd post an update of some of the jewellery I've been making.

This is a new wire design that I tried. It combines swirls of sterling silver wire with black, flat shell beads. I'm beginning to enjoy working with wire more as I get more used to how it behaves and what I can do with it.
Although this necklace may look delicate, the wire once worked with, is quite strong and sturdy.




These two necklaces combine different colour pearl combinations- copper and pink pearls and white with a hint of green pearls. They are fairly long and can be worn multiple ways.

1 Comments:

  • These creations were definitely worth waiting for. You should join a local craft group to showcase your talents. I'm sure that lots of fellow jewellery makers would love to learn more about the wire work that you're doing. Can't wait to see more.

    By Blogger dory, at 3:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home